Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

I know it wasn't supposed to be, but this weekend has been gloriously uneventful, relaxing, and just what I needed! I took a school trip to the small Andalusian towns of Osuna and Estepa, went to a cookie factory, and enjoyed the WARM Fall weather in Sevilla. Did I mention that I stayed in every night this weekend and didn't bother participating in Halloween festivities??? Oh right, well that's what I did and I don't regret it!



I spent today, All Saints Day (which is a national holiday in Spain), having a picnic in Parque María Luisa and strolling around the city! We also went to Plaza de España (every Spanish city has one), which is gorgeous! It houses all of the government buildings and other stuff that I am just not aware of.

Here are some better pictures of what I tried to capture here.



The roads and walkways around Spain are beautifully ornate




Brittany and Hannah in Plaza de España






Plus, I found Miles along the way...thanks Hannah for making me "snuggle up to it".

Pictures from Osuna and Estepa to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment