Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brittany, Ella, Hannah, Barcelona

I arrived home this morning after, a 7 am flight and an all-nighter, exhausted, grumpy, and more eager than ever for my bed in Sevilla. After sleeping the day away, I started editing my photos from the weekend in Barcelona and the fond memories have once again outweighed the inconveniences of traveling. Thanks to the kindness of Hannah's friend Carlos, who for some reason agreed to drive three ridiculous girls around Barcelona for the weekend, we were able to cram so many things into 2 days.


Parque Guell, designed by Gaudí

Reasons I love Barcelona:
1. Gaudí and his whimsical architecture (that makes me feel like I live in a beautiful dream)
2. There are mountains and I 'hiked' in them (+the leaves were yellow and falling)
3. There is a fairy themed bar (Bosc de les Fades), that looks like a fairy tale
4. We found kebab pizza

5. The creative, unique energy

Reasons I am happy to be back in Sevilla:
1. Barcelona is way to expensive ($13 for one drink?!?!)
2. It is still warm and sunny in Sevilla

3. Barcelona is way too big and too sprawling

4. No more fear of pick pockets
5. It means I go to Morocco in just 5 days!




I promise to update with real information and photos soon but I have to go make up for my laziness and write a paper!
ps: I successfully shot and removed a roll of film from my Holga (to be seen in January I suppose)

No comments:

Post a Comment