Monday, November 22, 2010

Tangier, Tetuan, Morocco Mash-Up!

The last day and a half of my trip to Morocco was a blurred medley of cities and activities.



I had lunch in Tetuan (top left). Enjoyed a BOTTLE of Coca-Cola with Arabic writing. Spent about ten minutes seeing the Caves of Hercules, near where the Atlantic and Mediterranean meet (middle left). Rode a camel, briefly...and reminisced about the first time I laid eyes on a toilet like this in Paris (I was slightly less horrified this time around).


This has to bring a smile to your face (photo by Brittany Mangold)




In front of this lighthouse is where the Atlantic and Mediterranean meet


(photo by Brittany Mangold)
It has come to my attention that some people found the tent to be a really important part of the trip so, here is a picture of the tent (where we saw the not so fantastic fantasia show) and Hannah, Irena, and I inside of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment