Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lovely Day

Yesterday, everything went wrong.
Impossible paper, impossible cold, impossible weather, impossible host mom
AND
I couldn't pull myself out of the slump!!!

But, I woke up this morning to a much healthier body and the sun shining brightly!
(I am so thankful for how a night's sleep can make everything better)



Photo credit Becky Forrest

This quote was a nice reminder for me
"Joy requires freshness, newness, stimulation. Joy thrives on the unboxable largeness of life in all its bewildering variety. Depression feeds on sameness..."- Mike Mason



1 comment:

  1. yay, I am glad your feeling better! I am thankful for sleep too and I just love waking up after an awful day before hand and feeling revitalized! Thats the a great feeling
    Thats the cutest picture of you
    Love yaaaaa Elllllllaaaaa-
    Anna

    ReplyDelete