Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I think that we have entered into Monsoon season here in Sevilla
It has been so cold and rainy ALL week! It makes it so much harder to get out of bed and go to school.


On the right, is the Torre de Oro (the tower of gold), it is a national monument, however it's most current use is as a place for the high schoolers to 'botellon'. Basically, they buy bottles of liquor and go drink at the tower before going out. In Sevilla, drinking in public is A-OK.

Tomorrow marks the end of my last school week at UPO and I couldn't be more excited!
We had to give evaluations of our experience and let's just say I wasn't the only one who wouldn't recommend the university to their friends! Now, I will have a week off to "study" and then a week of exams. Only 19 more days until I am on my way to Venice!



This is Calle Sierpes, it is the main shopping street downtown (there are at least 5 Zaras and 3 Mangos)

Since we have traveled a lot while being here, Hannah, Brittany and I have decided to spend the week thoroughly seeing all of the things in Sevilla that we have yet to take advantage of. Stay tuned for some pictures of our tourist adventures in the city. I am so excited that it is finally December, that I almost finished with my last semester of college, that I have started running again, and that everything is falling into place!!!


19 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment