Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Travels

Wow, what has happened in the weeks that I have neglected posting???
I finished UPO, packed all of my stuff up (excluding all that I had to leave behind for lack of space), flew to Venice, flew to Rome, flew to Cologne, and somehow made it safe and sound in Antwerp.

Now is the countdown until home, James Taylor comes to mind now.

After Blizzard complications in Germany/Brussels and a freak out on my part, Miles made it to Venice to meet me. Since then, our time has been packed with seeing the sights. You know, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's, St. Peter's, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain...and all in the rain. Cologne was a nice break because the only thing to see was the Cathedral, and gosh was it beautiful!

Yesterday, we arrived at the Antwerp Central station relieved to know that almost all of the travel woes are behind us. We are here doing nothing until the 4th and that sounds pretty great!

Tons of pictures to come!
for the time being, here are some pictures of my last trip to Belgium forever ago, soooo funny!


Eating waffles in the Grand Place Brussels and a Market in Brugge




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the old pictures! haha
    I miss you Ella! I'm so jeal of Miles visiting you! I hope ya'll are having a blasttttt.
    MISS YOU LOTS AND LOTS

    ReplyDelete