Monday, December 6, 2010

In Spain...

People park their cars wherever they want to. In front of each other, on the sidewalks, even in the little parks along the street. In Boone, you get a ticket ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!



This weekend, I accomplished little; no schoolwork or site-seeing. The rain didn't stop and I found myself in a lot of cafes doing a lot of chatting (with great people). So no complaints here.
We attempted to explore Triana, which is traditionally the gypsy/flamenco area of the city. It is supposed to be very alternative and eccentric (I'll get back to you on it). We also attempted to go ice skating, but the rain spoiled those plans as well!

Today is dedicated to homework, I will be in Starbucks all day because it is Constitution Day and nothing else is open!

14 days left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment