Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photo Update


I never, ever go to Starbucks...but I guess I do in Spain. The pastries look so much more delicious here!

The photos below were taken on an outing in El Parque María Luisa. It is a beautiful, huge park with wonderful gardens and architecture. Unfortunately, my camera died and I didn't capture much. But there are a few photos.

This yellow is prevalent throughout the city, it can be seen almost everywhere. From what I can tell this is some sort of Jewish center, maybe some research is in order.

Above is the Plaza De España, basically all of the government buildings in Sevilla. This picture does not do justice for how huge and incredibly beautiful this place is. I stumbled upon at night time when the lighting was just right, I must try and do that again (with a camera this time).

Many of the buildings throughout the park look like the above. I was able to go to the art and archaeology museums, both in the park, and are located in what look like palaces (fully decorated in hand painted tiles)!!!


After seeing that beauty, you are wondering, "what is this ugly apartment building doing here?" Right? Well, this my friends, is my home away from home! My Amigas and I lovingly call it "Avenida De La Hood" instead of Avenida De La Paz (well, because we kind of live in the hood).
More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment