Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Midterm


I secretly want to be this for Halloween, my friend Olivia posted it and I fell in love


I've been really BUSY this past week.
(have you all noticed, been waiting with anticipation for a new post?)

I have been:
1. eating way too much peanut butter (even MORE sweetarts...)
2. studying, studying, studying (but midterms are over now!)
3. attempting to run everyday
4. sleeping as
much as possible
5. finally getting really into my book

I am looking forward to:
1. developing the pictures from my Holga
2. seeing my dear friend Lillian this weekend
3. going to Barcelona next Thursday
4. recreating Fall in January
5. running more than 2 miles

I read something the other day that inspired me, so here you are:
"The present, after all, is the only time over which we have any control. I can't control the past; it's gone. As for the future, I don't know what will happen. Right now, however, I can choose to rejoice and so transform my life." -Mike Mason

To celebrate the season and so that I can live vicariously, here is an awesome carved pumpkin

and maybe I can attempt this because, guess what mom, I can now peel my oranges with a knife!
(In other news I found the word 'Ghettoblaster' in my Spanish-English dictionary. Apparently, it means cassette; who knew?)

No comments:

Post a Comment