Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Otoño

Lately, I have been waking up to Fall. I find myself not wanting to plant my feet on the cold tile and searching for my sweater, first thing. I recognize this feeling, of groggy mornings, trudging to class, and WINTER! This is vaguely reminiscent (but not too close for comfort) to those frigid mornings on Greenbriar ln., that only my roomie Alessandra can relate to.
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year; it makes me joyful and melancholy. I was most bummed about missing fall in the Mountains, because that is where it is most beautiful. While I am so happy that Fall has finally come to Sevilla, I am so sad about missing it back home! Especially, these things...


The awesome pumpkin that I forced Miles to carve with me last year!

follow the path


The best Halloween costumes ever

I would love to see some pictures from Fall this year in the Southeast! So, send them to me, help ease my homesickness!

5 comments:

  1. wait, i'm confused. is miles just dressed as himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww or is he a tenenbaum? same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahhh i miss halloween in boone. specifically the cool runnings year. i have yet to come up with a costume for this year, if you have any bright ideas from abroad send them my way. much love to you dear gal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS YOU ELLA!!!!! MUCH LOVE SISTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! The cool runnings year was definitely the best! It just won't be the same in Spain (apparently, it isn't that big of deal). I'll try to think up something good for you Rach!

    ReplyDelete