Saturday, October 16, 2010

Universidad Pablo de Olavide

In case you're interested, this is a video about the university that I am attending while here in Sevilla. The best part is that the school looks nothing like this, as in it is definitely not this nice! It was previously a labor school, built by the dictator Franco, and was turned into a university in 1997. There are jokes around campus about how it was once a prison and that the tower is actually a sniper tower, ha ha ha! Needless to say, I am now appreciating the beauty and organization of my campus back home. The redeeming factor at UPO is that the professors are all fantastic. So while everything else could be improved, at least we have good teachers!



In the meantime, I have been fed french fries three times this week and consequently have reinstated my running routine. Please feel encouraged to hurl insults my way in the hopes that they will maintain my motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment