Monday, October 18, 2010

Royal Alcazars of Sevilla

A couple of Saturdays back, I went to the Alcazar with Brittany and Hannah. It is the royal palace in Sevilla and is still a residence for the royal family. It is situated in the city center, behind very high walls. In fact, it is so well hidden I really never noticed it until we went (this in itself is impressive because the residence is huge and complete with large gardens/parks). Maybe I'm just oblivious? We quickly ran out of time, not realizing that the palace closes at 5, we arrived around 4:15. Sooo, pictures are limited and lacking but, I think that you will still be able to see the previous splendor. The Moorish architecture is beautiful!













Too many photos??? They are probably better than boring old words! I think that we should start a collection to buy Ella a new D-SLR camera, so that you, the reader, have better images to look at! How is that for a pitch? So now I really have to attempt to get some work done! Midterms this week, ugh! I was under the impression that no one worked while studying abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment