Saturday, October 1, 2011

Light Writing

I love to learn about new things to do with my camera.  Light writing was the latest experiment and it was a great success that I would love to try out again (this time with more colors and in a much darker location)!!!

My friend Gillie and I braved the cold to watch Miles' band, The Get Downs, play at the Let It BE music festival in Banner Elk.  It was a great time despite the time and temperature complications!  Afterward, Gillie volunteered to help me try out light writing, here are some of our results:

DSC_0375
This was a complete accident, isn't it crazy that it looks like an angel?

DSC_0369

DSC_0360

DSC_0388

DSC_0330


Gillie became quite the light artist, while my skills still need some significant improvement!
(The camera and genie lamp are my favorites)
All in all, a great night!  I can't wait for the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment