Monday, October 10, 2011

Bike,Bike,Bike,Bike

This past weekend I went home to Brevard to enjoy time with family and friends as well as to help out with the Zombie themed alley cat race (which was wonderful)!
In fact, Brevard is just wonderful!  It is so beautiful, the people are the best, and the unexpected always happens.  I honestly did not expect to spend my evening dressed as prom date zombie, while participating in some pretty incredible checkpoint activities.  Or to end the night enjoying a metal show while watching Gumby and Pokey mosh down front.  Everyone's costumes were out of this world and the level of participation made this event an overall success!  
Why did I leave Brevard for grad school??? Silly, Silly!!!


Zombies

Zombies

Zombies

Zombies


I couldn't help bust post all of these pictures.  The variations in expressions in each of them are absolutely hilarious!!! More pictures of the costumes and checkpoints to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment