Friday, September 30, 2011

Richmond II

Lately, I just can't keep up!  There is so much to do and so little I actually want to do.
The balance is fragile to say the least.
My dear friends in the following photos have been hounding me for over a week to edit and post them so without further adieu, here are some photos from my lovely weekend in Richmond with two of my favorite people in the world.  I miss these ladies so much, I didn't appreciate those days in Sevilla enough!
Welcome to the Three Chopt Residence!

DSC_0271_2 
The requisite trinity photo.  Not Hannah's senior portrait pose.

DSC_0246 
We tried to tell Hannah that there was a new trinity and that she wasn't part of it.
She refused to listen!

DSC_0297
I missed App's first home game to watch Richmond beat Wagner (big deal, huh)!
Who is Wagner anyway????
So precious, Hannah and Ryan!

It was so awesome to be able to spend time with these long distance friends!!! I cannot wait until it happens again.  Now, if you will pardon me I am off to enjoy the Fall weather which has descended rather suddenly on Boone.  I have missed early mornings, crisp air, and being outside.  This hiking trip happened in the nick of time and I just can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment