Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer In Recap

In the interest of not being boring, I will upload a multi-part summer recap through photos!
(This is the part where I make excuses, I have a lot of new photos to edit but my iPhoto is corrupted so it is a very frustrating process...valid?)
This is what I have been up to:


DSC_0176
A little photo shoot for my friend Brittany's America's Next Top Model Audtion

DSC_0031

This awesome little fellow was in love with the roof of my car, he let me stalk him on several occasions
Leaf/bug 

Fresh Raspberries from the backyard which were turned into raspberry-basil smoothies!
raspberries

New Glasses! Zenni Optical, a dream come true!
glasses

Beautiful lavender and a beautiful Momma! More of these, with bees to come!

Mountain Laurel in bloom
Mountain Laurel

I participated in the 'Fast Times at Brevard High Alley Cat Race'
Race Champion

This was the trophy! So much fun to hang out with some hilarious girls while making biker's don what could be classified as the runoff from MC Hammer's closet.



Caitlyn was the perfect model for the occasion, she's used the paparazzi.

Breakfast
The summer of breakfast smoothies! Blueberry, walnut, and honey!!!

Croquet

Summer evening get-togethers!!! Too bad my croquet skillz are not up to par, I need another summer in Vermont to hone them.

More to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. those are actually wineberries! (which is a type of raspberry, yeah, but waymorebetter)
    you make summer look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I never knew that but I knew that they were different (I just thought it was because they were wild). Also, upon reexamination, pardon my errors!

    ReplyDelete