Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time Flies

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"- John Lennon
I don't believe John Lennon has been more correct about anything!!! For the past week I feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. Job training, cleaning, rearranging my life, and filling out forms have consumed all of my time. It is summer and I can't wait to get back to living! Tomorrow will bring me one day closer--I am making my way to Washington D.C. to apply for a visa, wish me luck and many adventures!

In the meantime, I have planted an herb garden...OK, more like some potted herbs, but one day I will have a real kitchen garden!!! I recommend doing this for summer cooking.


Rosemary, mint, and basil

My take on a margherita pizza, with fresh basil

No comments:

Post a Comment