Monday, May 3, 2010

Ends Are Transitions Into Beginings

I am beginning this blog in the midst of, well in the midst of everything actually! I wanted to create a blog in order to document my semester in Spain however, while procrastinating studying for my very last exam, I have begun early (17 weeks, 2976 hours, 178,560 seconds early to be exact!) With all the preparation that I have had to do already, it is hard for me to believe that Spain is still four months away! In the mean time, I need to finish my last semester in Boone, complete job training, fill out a mountain of paperwork, and find someone to sublease my house. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I did however discover "The Four Essential Travel Phrases" that all travelers should know and upon discovering them I realized that despite my five semesters of Spanish, I don't know that I can translate them! Clearly I have my work cut out for me--
1) Where is my room?
2) Where is the beach?
3) Where is the bar?
4) Don't touch me there!
I don't know that all of these are essential. What about "where is the bathroom" and "how do I get there"????

Oh well, another time! Back to studying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment