Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preparations and Paperwork

Today, out of the blue, I was invited to the lake house of a friend of a friend! It was a wonderful surprise to be able to spend the afternoon getting some sun and floating in the water. Unfortunately, I was so lazy that I didn't bring my camera. But, the fun has now come to an end because I just got home from work and must spend the evening filling out visa applications (the Spanish consulate is quite picky). On top of that, I have to go to Washington D.C. next week to personally deliver all of my forms, I better get to work!

More importantly though, I found an awesome website, http://www.dritr.com. Driftr is an online community for travelers where one can post itineraries from previous trips for other travelers and also view great hotels, restaurants, and photos in almost every destination. Check it out to get ideas for your next trip!!! My user name is ellamccoy--we can be friends!


My yard is a jungle of dandelions--Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment