Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Burning House

I have a profound love of reading people's blogs
(those I know and especially those I don't)
Generally, I find new reads via my current ones, which is exactly what happened today. I stumbled upon The Burning House and became so impressed by what an incredible idea it is! I always have dreams about simplifying my life; cleaning out the closet and clearing out the useless items that inevitably accumulate by staying in one place too long, I feel like this is good inspiration to do that!

I am going to take some time to evaluate what I would take if my house were burning
(I think it really puts things in perspective)
and maybe, just maybe I will find the time to submit a photo.

While browsing I came across this entry,



Name: Giulia Baldini
Location: Rome, Italy
Occupation: Graphic Designer
List:
  • My MacBook Pro
  • Ipod Touch
  • Iphone 4 White
  • my perfume: “Roger & Gallet Paris”
  • Dior Vernis Rouge
  • necklace paris
  • hair band
  • My Moleskine
  • My Portfolio
  • Black Ray Ban eyewear
  • Canon Eos 1000
  • My favourite Cardigan
  • Music Cd- “The Sound of the smiths”
  • One of my book collections: “1000 Modelli di packaging - Logos”

and it reminded me of myself
(not so much that our things are exactly the same, but that they are similar in genre)

Maybe Giulia and I are kindred spirits
(maybe not...)

Either way, I find this blog to be very insightful!

1 comment:

  1. look at those f*ing hipsters.
    but really...you like the smiths!? i never knew. let's bond. more, i mean.

    ReplyDelete