Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update

It seems like yesterday that I was in the pit of despair, worried about how to fill all of my free time and panicked about what was next!!!
Well, I'm still worried about what's next, BUT I certainly do not have any free time.

The past couple of weeks have been so busy with work, friends, a trip to Boone, and planning for the future. So here is a little look at what I have been up to:

DSC_0023

DSC_0114

Exploring all of the features of my new camera!

DSC_0106

Cooking!!! The unbelievable strawberry-rhubarb pie is not pictured!
(It was so good and so easy that I have to make another!)

DSC_0290

Visiting Highland Brewery in Asheville with my lovely ladies for a fun evening of beer tasting and delicious food at Tupelo Honey Cafe!

DSC_0211

A trip to Boone to visit friends and interview for grad school!
(ps: I was accepted into the MBA program!!! Now to be or not to be?)

DSC_0264

A visit with Archie, Zack, and Cameron!

DSC_0230

My first time fly fishing (and I actually liked it!)
Too bad Miles caught this fish and not me.


More updates to come but I must get started on my to do list!

PS:
I have been dreaming of a D-SLR camera for quite some time so, I splurged and bought a Nikon D-5100 about a week ago. Needless to say, I am obsessed. I have so much to learn however, I can't believe that with my feeble skills I am still able to capture such amazing photos! Hopefully you will see the difference in my photography and frequency of posting!

1 comment: