Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Plans

Since coming back to Boone and settling into the semester, I literally have not picked up my camera!
In my defense, I have done very few noteworthy things.  Most of my time has been spent in a seemingly never-ending stream of meetings, trying to stay on top of case studies/reading, and desperately trying to work hours for my job and internship.  Honestly though it isn't as bad as it seems!  I love my internship with Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture, I am so happy to have more hours at work, and I am EAGERLY awaiting my trip to China and Thailand in March!  Oh yes, my travel bug has finally found its cure!

For Spring Break (and a little extra) I am going on an MBA trip to Beijing and Hong Kong to visit businesses, attend lectures, and of course do some site seeing.  Afterward I am taking a little detour and spending a week in Bangkok and Phuket area of Thailand.  I have never been to Asia so I am pretty nervous about the cultural differences and language barriers however, I am so excited to have the opportunity to see this other part of the world!

phuket,thai.jpg
The beaches of Phuket


HKG Hong Kong Advertising.jpg
Bustling Hong Kong

I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment