Friday, April 8, 2011

Brevard

I have been back home, in Brevard, for a couple of months
and I guess I'm just now settled in...
that is, I'm no longer plagued by constant worry and anxiety about my future
(most of the time, ha ha ha)

I have a temporary restaurant job that is actually going pretty well.
Prospects of starting an MBA program, which perfectly combines my interests,
and the desire to live my life in the now.

Don't worry, I still have moments of panic where I think, "Is this IT? THIS is it? This is my life...oh God!"

So, if you haven't realized it, THIS IS IT, it's really happening...right now!

In the meantime, these things are making me happy


Blueberry Walnut Yogurt Cake, which turned out this perfectly!
Recipe courtesy of shutterbean


These BOC shoes which are like walking on a cloud!



Reuniting with these lovely ladies, TODAY!

So, pardon me, I'm off to Richmond for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment