Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Change Is On Its Way

I have realized lately (which maybe is a little too late) that everything, life as I know it, is about to change completely. Everything I am doing is in preparation to leave Boone--working, planning, and a large amount of boxes and bubble wrap. I failed to recognize that all of my friends are on the same path right now, but we are about to diverge into completely different directions! I have spent the last 3 or for years with these people and by the end of July, who knows when we will see each other again. While I am sad about this, it is just the way of life, people come in and out of our lives with varying speeds. All I can do is learn to send e-mails and use my phone for more than texting Miles ♥

The windmill on the mountain was moving like crazy

In the meantime, my friends and I have been spending great time together; enjoying our last few weeks of college life in Boone, NC! Lillian, Anna, and I went over to our friend Katy's apartment to make Hawaiin/Barbeque chicken and enjoy a summer storm! Katy will be the first to leave and head to Chicago and DePaul University (I will miss so much our late nights and random fun)




No comments:

Post a Comment