Friday, April 13, 2012

Hong Kong II

March 16
The second day in Hong Kong was very relaxed as it was our one and only complete free day!!! Alex and I started it off by sleeping until 10 am, waaaahooo!

All in all it was a lazy day full of wandering around the city, shopping for knock offs at the market, and contemplating having suits made!!! That evening, our last of the trip, we were provided a special treat! Everyone met up at the harbor and boarded a junk boat that we would take around the harbor and to a small island for dinner. At night in Hong Kong there is a laser show on the harbor but the real beauty is just seeing all of the buildings lit up and being completely surrounded by them on the water! Doing this was one of my favorite parts of the trip! We were all together eating, drinking, and being merry! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to travel with or a better itinerary!


 Alex and Natalie (with bubble coffee, yum!)







 Alex, Athul, and I

 Natalie and I during our life jacket photo shoot

Alex and I

No comments:

Post a Comment